FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Contact: Chelsea Craven
Follow Zepol on Twitter @ZepolCorp
Zepol Releases “2010 U.S. Export Review”
Report analyzes exporting trends for 29 major U.S. industry sectors from January through October 2010
MINNEAPOLIS, January 10th, 2011 — Zepol Corporation, the leading trade intelligence company, announced the release of a report today analyzing recent export trends for 29 major U.S. industries. This report provides detailed information on 3-digit NAICS (North American Industry Classification System) codes and compares export trends to previous years as well as sheds light upon potential future developments. Click this link to download the free report or visit www.zepol.com.
4 Key Insights Found in the Report:
1. Canada and Mexico receive the highest value of exports from the U.S. with $200 and $129 billion respectively from January through October 2010.
2. All industry groups analyzed in the review posted positive value changes over last year; the average value growth was 23.48%.
3. Hit severely by the recession, Mineral and Ore exports have recovered well in 2010 and post the highest value change over last year with a 61.51% increase.
4. China is the third largest importer of U.S. exports; top products include soybeans, aircraft, and aluminum scrap.
“Exporters as well as importers will find this report a valuable tool for analyzing the trade market,” stated Paul Rasmussen, CEO & President of Zepol Corporation. “Derived from Zepol’s powerful trade intelligence tool, TradeView™, readers will gain knowledge of recent market trends and in depth analysis on industry specific export activities.”
For each 3-digit NAICS code, the review lists the top countries of destination, the top U.S. ports of departure, the current trade balance, value trends for the previous two years, and transportation methods used.
Zepol’s tools are available for online access through a variety of subscription options at www.zepol.com. Annual access to Zepol’s trade data tool subscriptions range from $895 to $9,995; these subscriptions meet the needs of all importers, suppliers, transportation companies, and government agencies. To view more free trade reports from Zepol, click here.
About Zepol Corporation:
Zepol Corporation is a Minnesota-based company working to provide the most complete and up-to-date trade data to organizations around the world. Zepol provides industry leading trade data tools, TradeIQ™ and TradeView™, for analyzing the United States trade marketplace. TradeIQ™ is an up-to-date U.S. Customs import Bill of Lading database and is available through an online interface. TradeView™ provides access to U.S. Census data to visualize the import and export economy.
Zepol’s user base includes over 1,000 subscribers representing the leaders of every trade related industry. Our
customers are the most important players in the international trade community. Users include leading
transportation executives, supply chain professionals, competitive intelligence practitioners, and intellectual
property attorneys at:
- Over 40 of the Fortune 500
- 4 of the top 10 Port Authorities by Volume
- 7 of the top 10 Freight Forwarders
- 2 of the top 3 Fruit Importers
- 9 of the top 20 Chemical Companies